0EndlessNameless00EndlessNameless0

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

great

One of the best flash I've ever seen and surely the creepiest.Great animation and orginal concept (for a flash at least).I probably didnt understand it properly and maybe it's kinda sick but I loved it.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

really good

I love this flash so much,especially when Spongebob answers the phone.The only two things I didnt like were that old clichè of the "drugs addicted one" and the absence of Krab (lol).
Anyway,great work!Going to fav this.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

just LOL

First of all,u shouldn't warn only PS3 fans to not to vote 0 but warn XBOX360 fans to not to vote 5 just because this flash is against PS3.Using some aggressive speech only for gather u some good votes is simply ridicoulous.(that's why i'm reviewing this anyway)

This work is somehow funny but it does not deserve a 4 and the frontpage...absolutely.This kind of humour is really old for a flash,i mean...it could be original and funny 3 years ago...and the graphics too.I personally found the singing character really ugly and "without style"
So,according to what I've just said,I'm giving u a 2.

Oh,i have neither PS3 nor XBOX360.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

i really dont understand...

Dont say i'm not sensitive or things like that but...I think this is only a well made flash with horrible music and mediocre thoughts.I dont know how all these people could say it's so touching... i'm not a flash creator but i'm sure i can make a story better than this,if i'd like to make people think to life
i give you my 3