0EndlessNameless00EndlessNameless0

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

great

One of the best flash I've ever seen and surely the creepiest.Great animation and orginal concept (for a flash at least).I probably didnt understand it properly and maybe it's kinda sick but I loved it.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

really good

I love this flash so much,especially when Spongebob answers the phone.The only two things I didnt like were that old clichè of the "drugs addicted one" and the absence of Krab (lol).
Anyway,great work!Going to fav this.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

just LOL

First of all,u shouldn't warn only PS3 fans to not to vote 0 but warn XBOX360 fans to not to vote 5 just because this flash is against PS3.Using some aggressive speech only for gather u some good votes is simply ridicoulous.(that's why i'm reviewing this anyway)

This work is somehow funny but it does not deserve a 4 and the frontpage...absolutely.This kind of humour is really old for a flash,i mean...it could be original and funny 3 years ago...and the graphics too.I personally found the singing character really ugly and "without style"
So,according to what I've just said,I'm giving u a 2.

Oh,i have neither PS3 nor XBOX360.

HL1 Scientist Soundboard HL1 Scientist Soundboard

Good job with those "eastern eggs"

This is the best soundboard I've ever seen here on NG. It's well-made and funny. I used to love those scientists too. Perfect theme for a SB.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

...

It seems you took a lot from Metal Slug (...3). Nice game anyway.

Escape to Earth Escape to Earth

not that hard

Nice game but...it's not impossible.I beated it while phoning so it's definitely not that hard.The swing level is glitched...you can wait in the low-left corner till the level ends avoiding every hurt.Bad graphic.

ps yeah I could beat the Sun lol

JBPresents responds:

there are 3 levels that aren't glitched but there are places to hide in them to get higher scores, i would appreciate you not posting the others in here, thanks!
Thanks for the great score!!
wow yea i thought i was making it too tough so i am glad you found it easy!!
Just lets me know i can make an even harder one next time :)